1. Choose the right speed level for high-speed running
The tyre speed level is one of the properties of the tire. The speed level marked on the tyre is the highest safe driving speed designed for the tire. Driving below this speed, tire performance and life will be the best. The common van tyres for sale speed levels are J (100km/h), K (110km/h), L (110km/h), and M (110km/h).
2. The choice of truck tires on different roads should also be different
1. Mine road: The mine road is complex, muddy, slippery, which has many rocks on the road. It is a strict test for truck tires. For such road conditions, you'd better choose special tires for engineering vehicles. The large patterns of van tyres for sale can effectively avoid the damage to the tyres and also offer the good tire grip to ensure the normal running of the van.
2. Pavement road: The pavement road is the road we usually say. Tubeless tires are the main choice. Its tubeless design allows low tire temperature for long-distance driving, reducing the chance of tire blowouts. Tubeless tires have good wear resistance,with the safety, comfort and stability characteristics, which are the best choices for road.
3. There is the choice of the special wheel
Special tires for driving wheels, commonly known as "hemp" tires, have the independent tread block structure with superior braking and handling performance. This kind of van tyres for sale has a good grip on the snow and wet roads. The driving wheel tires have steering requirements, and the sidewalls are marked with arrows. Be sure to pay attention when installing the tires.