Although the assembly process of heavy truck tyres is reversible, there are many details that need to be noted, such as checking the matching of the rim, flange and retainer. The specific assembly steps are as follows:
(1) Sprinkle some talcum powder on the inner tube of a heavy truck tyre, put the inner tube and rim lining belt into the outer tire, and inflate the inner tube and screw up the valve.
(2) Place the heavy truck tyre pad on the rim slantwise, and put the inflating valve into the notch (be careful not to skew the inflating valve), then raise the tyre from one side of the inflating valve and embed it into the rim.
(3) Mount the rimmed collar in turn. Place it in the wheelset notch opposite to the opening of the clamping ring, and press in one end of the ring first and then press in the other end.
(4) Confirm that the edge of the clamping ring is under the tyre bead of the heavy truck tyres. Charge the tyre pressure to 49 kPa first to verify that the bead is in the clamping ring all around and then charge the tyre pressure to the rated value.
(1) It is prohibited to hit rims, retainers, rim collars or tyres when or after heavy truck tires are inflated.
(2) In order to maintain the dynamic balance of the wheels, the old tyre should be installed in the original position before the disassembly (that is, the marks of the tyre and the rim should coincide with each other).
(3) During assembly and disassembly, the state of each wheel part should be checked at least once a year: the rim collar, clamping ring and rim shall be free of cracks, dents, rust and dirt; the inner surface of the clamping ring shall be reliably embedded in the groove of the wheelset.
No matter what kind of tyre it is, you need to pay attention to the maintenance at ordinary times, and timely adjust to maintain normal tire pressure. Operate carefully and keep safe when checking or replacing tyres.