1. Early tires: Tires were made of wood, iron and other materials a long time ago. The first hollow wheel was invented by Robert Thomson, an Englishman, in 1845. He proposed filling the elastic bag with compressed air to ease the vibration and impact during movement. Although at that time tires were made of leather and canvas coated with rubber, the hollow wheel had already shown the advantage of low rolling resistance.
2. Pneumatic tires: According to this principle, John Dunlop made hollow rubber tire in 1888, and then Thomas made hollow rubber tire with valve switch. Unfortunately, because there was no canvas in the inner layer, it could not maintain a certain section shape and width.
3. Automobile tires: In 1895, with the appearance of the automobile, inflatable tires have been widely developed. The first sample of automobile tires was appeared in France in 1895, and it is made of plain canvas single-tube tires, but there is tread compound with no pattern. It was not until 1908-1912 that there was a significant change in the tire, that is, there was a pattern on the tread rubber to improve the performance of the tire tread, thus beginning the history of tire tread pattern, and increasing the width of the tire section, allowing the use of lower internal pressure in order to ensure better cushioning performance.
4. Tires with skeleton material: In 1892, Berrymill, an Englishman who invented the curtain and put it into production in 1910. This achievement made it possible to improve the quality of tires, expand the variety of tires and make the possibility of mold tire. With the improvement of tire quality requirements, the quality of curtain cloth has also been improved, cotton curtain was replaced by rayon. In the late 1950s, rayon was replaced by nylon and polyester cord with better strength and heat resistance. With the development of radial tire, steel cord has a strong competitiveness.
5. Carbon black reinforced rubber tires: In 1904, Matt created carbon black reinforced rubber tire. The large-scale application of carbon black reinforced rubber tire was after the tire adopted cord fabric, because before that, the canvas was damaged faster than the tread in the use of tires, and the amount of carbon black in the compound increased rapidly. In the 1930s, the carbon black used in every 100 parts of raw rubber was only about 20 parts, at this time mainly in the tread using carbon black, while the body is not. Now it has reached more than 50 parts. Before adding carbon black to the tread, the tire was polished only after 6,000km. After blending carbon black, the mileage of tire was improved significantly. At present, a group of truck tires can travel about 100,000km, even 200,000km on good roads. AULICE tyre can perform better because of its good quality.