Today Aulice TYre is going to introduce the disassembling method of heavy truck tyres in the following article.
1. First of all, clean the heavy truck tyres thoroughly, including the tyre surface, the contact surface between the wheel and the rim, and the bolts and nuts on the wheel. Rust, dregs and dirt should be cleaned up. There are mainly two purposes of this operation: One is to reduce the impact of dirt in the process of disassembly and assembly; the other is to reduce the dirt entering the inside tyre, so as to avoid unnecessary secondary injury.
2. Lubricate the furrows of bolts and nuts before disassembly to facilitate disassembly and reduce wear. It can effectively reduce the irregular force of bolts and reduce the loss of parts by using a matching torque wrench, leaving a 2-3-nut space and disassembling the tyre in the diagonal order.
3. Put one side of the wheel clamping ring up to release air from the heavy truck tyre. Push out the air nozzle of the tyre that is with an inner tube after the air is released. Make matching marks on the tyres and rims. Reminder: The air in the tyre must be released thoroughly, so as to avoid accidental injury in a subsequent operation.
4. Insert the straight guide vane between the rim collar and the tyre, and press down the bead of the heavy truck tyres; insert the guide vane into the formed gap to make sure that the end of the guide vane supports in the rimmed collar, and the spindle nose rests on the straight guide vane.
5. On the one hand, press down the bead of the heavy truck tires; on the other hand, move the straight guide vane and the curved guide vane along the circumference of the wheel and remove the article tapered flange of the clamping ring from the tyre.
6. Insert the end of the straight guide vane into the groove of the clamping ring, and press the clamping ring out from the groove; lift up the clamping ring, support the curved guide vane in the rimmed collar, and insert the end of the straight guide vane into the lower end of the clamping ring; hold the clamping ring by hand and remove the clamping ring from the rim groove with the straight guide vane.
7. Take out the rimmed collar, turn over the wheel, and take off the side of the heavy truck tyre from the wheel by means of straight and curved guide vanes. Then erect the wheel. Next, take out all the rims from the tyre, and the rims can be removed decisively from the tyre by hammering along the locking part of the wheel. Take out the inner tube if the tyre is with an inner tube.