Deformed Wear of Tire
Its manifestation is wavy, pinnate, flake, chamfered, serrated wear of semi trailer tire.
A. Suspension parts wear out or the assembly is loose.
B. Trailer wheelbase deviation is too large, making the trailer generate a lateral force on the tire during driving, which will cause the semi trailer tire to slide laterally when moving forward, thus causing deformed wear of the tire.
C. Deformation of rim spokes.
D. Loose shaft nut.
E. Bent trailer axle.
F. Welding and assembly of suspension system is poor. When the coaxiality of the pin hole of the bracket balance arm of the semi trailer exceeds the standard to the verticality of the central axis of the trailer, the trailer will move laterally during driving, resulting in deformed wear.
G. The lack of oil, corrosion of wheel axle and failure to reset the brake device cause the tire to be towed, increasing the sliding friction greatly and making the tread wear rapidly.
(1) Park the car on a smooth road without braking.
(2) Remove tires and dust caps.
(3) Draw a vertical line from the front inner surface of the hub to the ground (one point on each side of the front axle).
(4) Measure the distance between the above two points based on the center of the traction pin. It is required that the difference between L1 and L2 should not be more than 1.5mm. If this distance is exceeded, adjust the movable pull rod on the front axle until it meets the requirements.
(5) Measure the corresponding points of the front and rear axle hubs. The lengths B1 and B2 should not more than 2mm. If the lengths are exceeded, adjust the movable pull rod on the rear axle to make it parallel until it meets the requirements.
(6) Tighten the fastening bolts on the front and rear movable pull rods.
(7) After the adjustment, drive for about one kilometer and stop at the same place without braking. Then check the above dimensions. If there is any change that does not meet the requirements, adjust and try again according to the above methods and install semi trailer tires and dust caps after no change.